Business Online Banking
- Free. No monthly fee
- Convenient. Bank when and where you need to
- Secure. We use advanced technology designed to safeguard your information, plus you're backed by Enhanced Login Security
From sole proprietors to corporations, Business Online Banking has been designed to expedite the day-to-day financial management of your company and give you more time to manage your business.
- Get up-to-the-second, current day information on account balances and transaction history
- View images of your cleared checks
- Receive your monthly paper statement online with Online Statements
- Access account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transfer money between your Katahdin Trust accounts
- Obtain line of credit advances
- Customize your Business Online Banking Service to provide specific employees with access to certain features
- Download your financial information
- View all of your Business Katahdin Trust Checking, Savings, Money Market, Loans and Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Save time and postage when you pay bills online
- A Katahdin Trust Company business checking account is required to enroll in Business Online Banking
Additional Services Available*
To save your business even more time and money, enroll in Bill Payment & Presentment! The fast, easy, and convenient way to pay your bills...
- Pay 20 bills per month absolutely free; thereafter it's only $0.50 per bill.
- Saves you time - no checks to write, no stamps to purchase, no envelopes to address and mail.
- Use multiple Katahdin Trust Company checking accounts to pay your bills.
- Set up an automatic payment schedule for recurring payments.
- And, you can even order a CD-ROM that contains your payment and bill history for the entire year.
When you take advantage of our bill presentment feature you'll be able to --
- Receive and view most of your paper bills online.
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments.