VISA® Business Debit Card
The Business Debit Card was designed to help you manage your business banking by making everyday purchases quick and easy. It works like a check, without the check-writing and check-approval delays. And you don't have to worry about carrying cash or a checkbook.
- Free with any business checking account.
- ATM Fee Refund - Enjoy more than 200 surcharge-free ATMs throughout Maine. Simply look for the Maine Cash Access logo or visit MaineCash.com to find a surcharge-free ATM near you. For all other ATMs wherever Visa is accepted, we'll gladly refund ATM fees, up to five per month. Simply stop by, call, or email us to get your money back.
- Provide your employee(s) with his/her own personalized card.
- A detailed description of every card purchase appears on your monthly checking account statement and online.
- Change your PIN at any time by selecting "Change PIN" at any Katahdin Trust Company ATM or call 1-800-992-3808.
- Earn points every time you use your Katahdin Debit Card for signature-based (non-PIN) purchases with our UChoose Rewards Program. Click here to learn more about UChoose Rewards.
- EMV enabled with a built-in security chip to provide greater protection against fraud when used at chip-activated registers. Click here to learn more.
- Take control of your debit card with CardValet®. This mobile app allows you to manage your finances with your smartphone by instantly controlling how, when and where your debit cards are used. Click here to learn more.
View More Features & Benefits
- Earn Points. Watch your points add up each and every time you shop with your Katahdin Trust Company VISA® Business Debit Card for any signature-based purchase. Plus, shop at participating retailers, and watch your points add up quicker with UChoose Rewards. View our UChoose Rewards Enrollment Guide.
- Quick and Convenient. Transactions are automatically deducted from your business checking account without having to write a check. Whether you're at the gas pump, office supply store, the restaurant, or buying from your vendors, avoid the hassle of merchants not accepting checks by simply using your Katahdin Trust Company VISA Business Debit Card.
- Save Time. Use it wherever VISA Debit Cards are accepted. Simply swipe the card, sign the receipt or enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN), and you're on your way! No more ID to present.
- Save Money. Using your check card reduces the need for frequent check reorders.
- Easy to keep accurate records. A detailed description of every card purchase you make appears on your monthly Business Checking statement including date, amount of purchase, and even the location where your card was used.
- Control. Eliminate employee cash advances for meals, supplies and travel expenses by simply providing authorized employee(s) with his/her own VISA Business Debit Card. Each card is embossed with your business name and the authorized employee for that card.
A Katahdin Trust Company business checking account is required to obtain a VISA Business Debit Card
Start enjoying all the benefits of a VISA Business Debit Card today. Stop by or call your nearest branch to apply.
Maine Cash Access
We are proud to be a member of the Maine Cash Access ATM alliance. That means you can enjoy surcharge free ATM transactions at any of the Maine Community Banks participating with over 200 statewide ATMs. Click on the Maine Cash Access logo to see the participating banks and ATM locations.
Don’t forget to register your card today to start earning points at www.uchooserewards.com!
Get your new debit card instantly!
Visit any Katahdin Trust Branch to request a temporary debit card for instant access to your account until you receive your permanent card in the mail.
For newly opened accounts and lost, stolen, or damaged replacement debit cards.
Is your card missing, stolen or damaged?
Please report a lost or stolen card immediately by calling our local Electronic Banking Department located at the Houlton Operations Center at (207) 521-0455, ext. 12111 or Toll-Free at 1-855-331-3221 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; after normal business hours call 1-800-472-3272. If your card is damaged, please visit your local branch to order a replacement debit card. Additional fees may apply.