Tips on Using our Personal Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Services
Below is helpful information to make your use of our Personal Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile services as quick and easy as possible.
From the main My Accounts screen, you can:
- View a snapshot of all your accounts, categorized by Deposits, Loans and Other. For each account, a partial account number is shown, along with any account nickname you may have assigned and the Current Balance as of the previous business day.
- View recent transactions on any of your accounts from the current business day and the previous business day.
- Search account history for specific transactions from your current and previous statement on any of your accounts.
- Pay bills to payees you have set up or send money to someone using the Popmoney® service.
- Make or schedule an immediate transfer between KTC accounts.
- View spending for categories you specify for any accounts.
Under My Accounts, click on the account number under the Account column to see your Account Summary including: your current and available balance, transaction activity, and any transfers or payments scheduled for that account. Simply change the drop-down next to Transaction Activity to view your...
- Recent Transactions - activity from the current business day and previous business day. The * indicates a Pending Transaction.
- Previous Statement - activity that occurred during the last complete statement cycle. (Please note that if your statement hasn't cycled since June 17, 2013 - no activity will show here. To view transactions prior to June 17, simply hover over the Transactions menu and click “All Transactions”.)
- Current Statement - activity that occurred during your current cycle. (Please note your current statement may be as of June 17, 2013 when we changed over to our new system)
- Current Business Day - displays all the transactions that are pending for the current business day.
To view transactions prior to June 17, simply hover over the Transactions menu and click “All Transactions”. On this page you will see transactions for the last six months.
“eAlerts” and “secure messages” waiting are shown at the top of the screen. To retrieve the online eAlert or message, click on the green number next to it.
As a result of our system changeover, beginning June 17, 2013, you may see some additional accounts on the My Accounts screen on which you are an account signer. If you do not wish to view all of these accounts in Online Banking, simply send us a secure message or call 1-855-331-3221.
TRANSACTIONS AND ACCOUNT HISTORY
When you select an account under the "My Accounts" tab and choose “Transactions,” you can:
- View current business day activity
- View recent transactions
- View summary information on your current statement
- View summary information from your previous statement
- Search for a transaction
- Search for a check image
View the front and back image of a check as soon as it is processed by clicking on the check number when you are viewing transaction activity on an account.
The My Accounts screen will show recent transactions from the current business day and the previous business day. You can view your history back to January 15, 2013 on the All Transactions screen within the Transactionstab.
To make an immediate one-time transfer (called “Express Transfer”) from your KTC checking, savings or money market account to another KTC account, go to the Express Transfer box on the My Accounts screen.
To schedule a transfer from your KTC checking, savings or money market account to another KTC account, click on:
- Advanced Scheduled Transfers in the Express Transfer boxonthe My Accounts screen, OR
- New Scheduled Transfer within the Transfers tab.
You’ll find your list of all scheduled transfers under the Transfer List within the Transfers tab where you can edit, delete or schedule a transfer. Express Transfers will show as pending in your transaction activity and funds will be available to you; any Scheduled Transfer will not show in your account activity until the end of the business day on the day of the transfer.
No end date = 999
If you were an Online Banking user prior to our system changeover, beginning June 17, you can reestablish your e-mail and text banking alerts by clicking on the eAlerts tab.
You have access to 18 months of statement history under the eStatements tab. If you are currently continuing to receive paper statements in the mail and would like to reduce the clutter in your mailbox, simply contact us via secure email and we’ll stop your paper statements.
Your eStatements that were generated prior to June 17, 2013 (including your June 14 interim statement) are available for viewing under the same tab by clicking on Checking Stmts before 6/17/13or Savings Stmts before 6/17/13. The primary owner of the account will receive an e-mail notice whenever the current statement is ready to be viewed.
When you schedule a payment, the payment calendar will indicate the earliest available payment date.
The payment date you specify is the date the payment will be received by the payee. Payments to electronic payees are delivered within 2 business days and funds are withdrawn from your account on the day the payee receives the payment (ie. the Pay Date). Payments issued by check are delivered within 5 days and funds are withdrawn from your account on the day the payee cashes the check.
POPMONEY® & EXTERNAL TRANSFERS
If you were an Online Banking user prior to our system changeover, beginning June 17, you can reestablish your Popmoney payees and payments as well as any recurring external transfers within Bill Pay. If you do not currently use Bill Pay, you will need to enroll in order to access Popmoney and external Funds Transfer services.
Our Mobile Banking offers three convenient mobile options including: Text Banking, Mobile Browser Banking and our new Mobile Banking App. Please note that transaction history is as of June 17, 2013.
If you used Text Banking prior to our system changeover, beginning June 17, you can reestablish your Text Banking service by logging in to your Online Banking account and clicking on My Profile then Mobile Banking. You will also be able to reestablish any text alerts you have had set up by clicking on eAlerts. Please note: account transfers are no longer available with Text Banking. Account transfers are available with Mobile Browser Banking and our new downloadable Mobile Banking App.
Mobile Browser Banking
When you enroll in Mobile Browser Banking, you will be provided with a unique link to access our Online Banking mobile browser site using the same log in procedures as you use for our new Online Banking system. Please Bookmark your unique link in order to access our Mobile Browser Banking site.
Mobile Banking App
Our new downloadable Mobile App enables you to access your accounts on the go from your iPhone® or Android™ device. You can download the app directly from the app store or from our new Online Banking service. You can even deposit checks directly from your phone with our new Mobile Check Deposit service.