Access your bank accounts from your home, office, or wherever you have a computer with Internet access. Best of all, there's no monthly fee for this convenient service!
- View real-time account balances, check images and transaction history
- Track your spending in an easy-to-read pie chart so you can see where your money is going at a glance
- View all of your Katahdin Trust Company checking, savings, loan, and certificate of deposit (CD) accounts
- Request stop payments
- Reorder checks
- Schedule one-time or recurring loan payments
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets such as Quicken® or QuickBooks® with our DirectConnect service
- View, save and print up to 18 months of statement history with free eStatements
- Pay and receive your bills online using Bill Pay, plus:
- Easily transfer money between your accounts, including your accounts at other financial institutions with Transfer Money*
- Send and receive money with Popmoney®, our personal payment service*
- Access accounts from your mobile device with Mobile Banking
- Create email, text and online eAlerts that let you know important information like if your account balance is low or if a check has cleared
Please refer to our "Fees for General Services" brochure for fees that may apply.
If you already have a Katahdin Trust Company account (such as a checking or savings), you can sign up for Online Banking below.
- Sign up for Online Banking today »
- Go to the home page to log in to my online account »
- Forgot Password?
Contact our local Electronic Banking Department located at the Houlton Operations Center at (207) 521-0455, ext. 12111 or Toll-Free at 1-855-331-3221 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm and we'll be happy to assist you.
If you need help accessing your TurboTax account, please call 1-800-446-8848 and press 1.