To accept and receive your money with Zelle®, you will need to enroll and follow these steps:
1. Login to your Katahdin Trust Personal Mobile Banking app*.
2. Tap Send Money with Zelle under Quick Links or Transfer & Pay option.
3. Follow the additional instructions provided on the screen.
1. Login to your Katahdin Trust Personal Online Banking account at www.KatahdinTrust.com*.
2. Click on the Bill Pay tab.
3. From the Payment Center menu, click Send Money with Zelle.
4. Follow the additional instructions provided on the screen.
IMPORTANT: Pay attention to the email address or U.S. mobile number where you received the payment notification - you should enroll with Zelle using that email address or U.S. mobile number to ensure you receive your money.
Once you’re enrolled, future payments will move directly into your bank account. You won’t need to do anything to accept them, they’ll just automatically be available in your bank account, typically within minutes^.
Click here for Zelle frequently asked questions.
*You must be enrolled in Katahdin Trust’s Personal Online Banking and Bill Pay to use Zelle. If you have any questions, please call 1-855-331-3221.
Don't have our mobile app yet?
Download it for free.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
^Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.