How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in joining the Katahdin Trust community banking team. To submit your employment application online, simply click on the interested job title above and then click Apply for this Position. You can also mail your resume with a cover letter to:
Katahdin Trust Company
PO Box 36
Houlton, ME 04730
The Strength of Our Relationships
Our customers and communities are central to everything we do. We excel in helping you find the right financial solution, and then we go the extra mile. Our passion for community engagement is demonstrated every day, and we encourage our employees to get involved. We also maintain a positive environment that fosters personal and professional growth for every employee. Join the Katahdin Trust Team - a dedicated group of people creating the future of finance one relationship at a time.
Benefits and Perks
Curious what benefits are available as a member of our community banking team?
- Excellent Salary Program
- annual performance bonus incentives
- 401(k) plan with bank matching options
- employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Excellent Benefits Package
- paid time to volunteer in the community
- 11 paid holidays each year including floating holiday time
- annual vacation days that increase based on length of service
- sick time, including personal days
- family medical leave for birth of child, adoption, or serious illness
- bereavement time
- medical insurance (health/dental/vision/life/short-term and long-term disability)
- variety of free and discounted bank services, rates, and logo wear
- Educational Programs and Opportunities
- cash incentives
- banking courses, seminars, and specialized banking schools
- college tuition reimbursement program available for many courses or programs
Benefits may vary based on full/part-time status, start date, and more.
Find a Better Balance
Life is about finding a comfortable balance, and we understand the importance of being home for dinner with loved ones or at the game with friends. Employees of the Katahdin Trust family rest assured knowing their time in the office and at home is valued and respected so they can have the best of both worlds.
Make a Difference Beyond the Bank
Community engagement is a cornerstone of our foundation and culture. When recruiting new talent, our goal is to hire exceptional candidates who share our passion. We believe that people who are engaged with the community are equipped with tools that allow them to build meaningful relationships. From fundraisers to hands-on service, part of being on the Katahdin Team is deriving purpose from making a difference.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||We're proud to partner with Tallo, a leading online platform that connects students and young talent with opportunities for education, career development, and job placement. Apply for an open position today or create your free online profile on Tallo to match with opportunities that meet your future goals and plans.