Business Online Services
Use our online services to do everything from checking balances and viewing check images and monthly statements to transferring funds and ordering checks - you can even pay bills online. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|Step-by-step videos are available for these services in our Online Education Center.|
- Real-time account balances
- View images of your cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts in real time
- Customize your Business Online Banking Service to provide specific employees with access to certain features
- View your monthly deposit statements online with free eStatements
- Create email, text and online eAlerts that let you know important information like if your account balance is low or if a check has cleared
- Easily detect check fraud with Positive Pay and protect your business against altered and counterfeit checks. Click here to download the Positive Pay Guide
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Federal Tax Payments*
- ACH Origination*
- Wire Transfer Requests*
- Stop Payments*
- Deposit checks right from your office with eCheck Depositˆ
- If your company uses security tokens, click here to learn how to use your token
A Katahdin Trust Company business checking account is required to enroll in Business Online Banking. *Please refer to our "Fees for General Services" brochure for the current fees for these additional services. ˆSubject to approval.
Please contact your local branch or call our local Electronic Banking Department located at the Houlton Operations Center at (207) 521-0455, ext. 12111 or Toll-Free at 1-855-331-3221 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to enroll in Business Online Banking.
There's no need to put up with lost mail and late payments when you can go online and simplify your business with the click of a button. Plus, our eBills feature allows you to receive, view and pay your bills online.
- Pay 20 bills per month absolutely free; thereafter it's only $0.50 per bill
- Saves you time - no checks to write, no stamps to purchase, no envelopes to address and mail
- Use multiple Katahdin Trust Company checking accounts to pay your bills
- Set up an automatic payment schedule for recurring payments
- When you take advantage of our bill presentment feature you'll be able to receive and pay eBills online
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
Helpful hint: When setting up your bill payment payees, have an old bill handy or the payee's full name, address, and account number, as well as your checkbook.
Please contact your local branch or call our local Electronic Banking Department located at the Houlton Operations Center at (207) 521-0455, ext. 12111 or Toll-Free at 1-855-331-3221 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm to enroll in Business Online Banking and/or Bill Pay.
Bill Pay Support
If you have a question or dispute about a payment that was sent but not received, please call 1-855-867-0015 between the hours of 7:00am - 1:00am, 7 days a week.
Our Bill Pay service is provided by CheckFree®.
eCheck Deposit is designed to make the deposit process more efficient and flexible by enabling your business to make deposits without even having to leave your office. Checks are electronically scanned at your business and sent safely and securely to Katahdin Trust Company for deposit. Click here to learn more about eCheck Deposit
Is your business looking to accept credit cards? Katahdin Trust Company and Elavon give you the small business advantage.
- Quicker payment authorizations and approvals equate to less time in the check-out line.
- Easy settlement allows your business to have the necessary cash flow when needed.
- Credit card transactions processed for all major card types, including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®.
- Equipment available for purchase or rental.
Contact your local branch for more information.
Business Mobile Banking App
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back. That's why Business Mobile Banking can be such a crucial tool for you and your company. The KTC Business Mobile Banking App offers advancements in technology that take cash management services way beyond the basics. With the increased security of dual controls you can effectively and securely manage your business faster and easier than ever.
Get started... right now!
No assembly required. Just download our app by searching for the KTC Business app in your smartphone's app store or simply click on the links below. Once the app is downloaded to your smartphone, you're immediately ready to begin business banking on the go!
Subject to certain restrictions. Message and data rates may apply. Please refer to our "Fees for General Services" for additional fees that may apply.
*Mobile Check Deposit is available to Business Mobile Banking App users by request. Subject to approval.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
There is no fee for this convenient service. Reorder your current check style or select from a wide variety of designs. You can also choose from an assortment of accessories including leather covers and organizers.
To reorder checks, you'll need:
- Katahdin Trust Company’s Routing and Transit # 011202392
- Your checking account # (which can be found on the bottom of your check or on your check reorder form)
- Starting number of your next check
If you have a name or address change, or if you do not know the starting check number for your reorder, please mail or bring your check reorder form in to any of our branch locations and we will process it for you.