Business Online Services
Use our online services to do everything from checking balances and viewing check images and monthly statements to transferring funds and ordering checks - you can even pay bills online. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
IMPORTANT CHANGES -- We've upgraded to Business Online Banking 5.0
Effective Monday, July 20 a fresh, new look and seamless functionality will make Business Online Banking easier to use than ever, with convenient access to the most commonly used services. Your current login procedures and permissions will remain the same.
From the new Home screen:
- Comprehensive view of account information and transactions
- Initiate ACH, wire, and money transfers
- Quickly review and approve ACH, wire, and internal transfers
- Import ACH and Positive Pay files easily from the Home screen
From the new Account screen:
- Immediate access to recent transactions for each account
- New, powerful set of tools to Search Transactions
- Easily export search results as CSV and other file formats
- Use the Check Image Viewer to locate images of check
Operating System & Browser Requirements
The following operating systems are supported with the new Business Online Banking system:
- Windows Vista, Windows7, or newer
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer
The following Web Browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox (Current Version)
- Google Chrome (Current Version)
- Apple Safari 6 (Mac OS only) or newer
If you have an older version, please update your operating system or web browser to these minimum requirements.
|Step-by-step videos are available for these services in our Online Education Center.|
- Real-time account balances
- View images of your cleared checks
- Transfer funds between accounts in real time
- Customize your Business Online Banking Service to provide specific employees with access to certain features
- View your monthly deposit statements online with free eStatements
- Create email, text and online eAlerts that let you know important information like if your account balance is low or if a check has cleared
- Easily detect check fraud with Positive Pay and protect your business against altered and counterfeit checks. Click here to download the Positive Pay Guide
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Federal Tax Payments*
- ACH Origination*
- Wire Transfer Requests*
- Stop Payments*
- Deposit checks right from your office with eCheck Depositˆ
- If your company uses security tokens, click here to learn how to use your token
A Katahdin Trust Company business checking account is required to enroll in Business Online Banking. *Please refer to our "Fees for General Services" brochure for the current fees for these additional services. ˆSubject to approval.
Please contact your local branch or call 1-855-331-3221 to enroll in Business Online Banking.
There's no need to put up with lost mail and late payments when you can go online and simplify your business with the click of a button. Plus, our eBills feature allows you to receive, view and pay your bills online.
- Pay 20 bills per month absolutely free; thereafter it's only $0.50 per bill
- Saves you time - no checks to write, no stamps to purchase, no envelopes to address and mail
- Use multiple Katahdin Trust Company checking accounts to pay your bills
- Set up an automatic payment schedule for recurring payments
- When you take advantage of our bill presentment feature you'll be able to receive and pay eBills online
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
Helpful hint: When setting up your bill payment payees, have an old bill handy or the payee's full name, address, and account number, as well as your checkbook.
Please contact your local branch or call 1-855-331-3221 to enroll in Business Online Banking and/or Bill Pay.
Bill Pay Support
If you have a question or dispute about a payment that was sent but not received, please call 1-855-867-0015 between the hours of 7:00am - 1:00am, 7 days a week.
Our Bill Pay service is provided by CheckFree®.
eCheck Deposit is designed to make the deposit process more efficient and flexible by enabling your business to make deposits without even having to leave your office. Checks are electronically scanned at your business and sent safely and securely to Katahdin Trust Company for deposit. Click here to learn more about eCheck Deposit
Is your business looking to accept credit cards? Katahdin Trust Company and Elavon give you the small business advantage.
- Quicker payment authorizations and approvals equate to less time in the check-out line.
- Easy settlement allows your business to have the necessary cash flow when needed.
- Credit card transactions processed for all major card types, including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®.
- Equipment available for purchase or rental.
Contact your local branch for more information.
There is no fee for this convenient service. Reorder your current check style or select from a wide variety of designs. You can also choose from an assortment of accessories including leather covers and organizers.
To reorder checks, you'll need:
- Katahdin Trust Company’s Routing and Transit # 011202392
- Your checking account # (which can be found on the bottom of your check or on your check reorder form)
- Starting number of your next check
If you have a name or address change, or if you do not know the starting check number for your reorder, please mail or bring your check reorder form in to any of our branch locations and we will process it for you.